The Strangers

There was one 16 years girl and 16 years boy.


The two met online....
Subsequently time they had grew to turn them in better friends.

The girl lived in new york and the boy lived in england they ever turn to one and the other for supporter And both would make each other find so much best.

The one and the other of them have bother lives......But they ever had each other.
One night they were talking online.
GIRL:I OPINE I SHOULD SAY YOU SOMETHING...
BOY:YES..?
GIRL:I LOVE YOU..
BOY:I LOVE YOU TOO
GIRL:NO..NOT THE WAY I LOVE YOU...
BOY:..........

The boy went offline and the girl started yelled and tears came out from her eyes and thinking she had spoilt all the things.
After that night boy picked his mobile and answered to girl.
BOY:HEY..
GIRL:HELLO?
BOY:..IT'S ME... GIRL:HEY...LISTEN TO ME I'M REALLY SORRY TO YOU FOR LAST NIGHT.
BOY:DOESN'T NEED TO SAY SORRY......I LOVE YOU TOO...
GIRL:R-REALLY...but?...*SIGHS*THAT'S NOT EASY WE MEET ..MY PARENTS WOULD NEVER LET ME GO AT THS TIME..I HAVE ALL MY EXAMS..
BOY:I KNOW ME TOO...AND MY PARENTS WOULD NEVER LET ME GO TO NEW YORK...NEVER.... -THEY BOTH SIGH-
GIRL:WE...WE COULD POSTPONEMENT...SOME MORE YEARS......AND WE COULD BE JOINTLY..
BOY:.....I CAN WAIT MY WHOLE LIFE......UGH...I'VE GOT TO GO NOW...I LOVE YOU
GIRL:I LOVEYOU TOO...-

the pair strinG up- for the next some few years they remained sum up and on the other side there love grew. One day in the morning they are talking
GIRL:I'VE CLEAR ALL OF MY EXAMS...AND I HAVE SUFFICIENCY MONEY.
BOY:OH! MYGOD ARE YOU SOBER?

GIRL:YES..!!!WHEN WE ARE GET TOGETHER?

They together plotted the flight and after some days...boy went to the airport for taking girl.the girl plane is owed to get but unfortunately the breaking news started on the airport "THE FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK TO ENGLAND HAS WRECK WHILE LANDING....LEAVING HUNDREDS OF DEAD PEOPLE" suddenly the boy started crying boy Going towards home with lots of thinking in his mind after that night in the morning the boy founded dead in his bedroom when his parents enter in his room they found photo of that girl in his hand and a small note.

"OUR LOVE IS TOO LATE" THE GIRL PARENTS WHERE CLEARING OUT HER ROOM.....THEY FOUND HER DIARY INSIDE IT ThEY FOUND A PICTURE OF THE BOY AND A NOTE UNDERNEATH IT..
"""I WILL SEE HIM...EVEN IF IT KILLS ME""""

BOTH OF THEM DID SEE EACH OTHER IN THE END HEAVEN IF YOU ARE IN LOVE SOMEONE YOU NEED GO SEE THEM NOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ten Hooks

Hurt Letter.

The Women Subsequent Door